About Our Products & Services
Mass Tort Services LLC provides a wide range of services involving various Mass Tort Litigations throughout U.S. courts to both plaintiffs and law firms. Through the company’s wholly owned website Lawsuitsettlementnews.com, MTS provides up-to-date news material on each specific litigation that the company is closely monitoring. The website is free of charge and any plaintiff services are always provided without any out of pocket expenses whatsoever, unless the plaintiff is ultimately successful in winning their case. Here is a list of just some of the company’s core services:
MASS TORT PLAINTIFF SERVICES
- Pre-Settlement Lawsuit Funding – Cash advances to be provided to plaintiffs before their case is settled to be used for any personal expenses that are needed. There are no credit checks, up-front out of pocket expenses, or monthly payments. The plaintiff’s lawyer will repay the advance only if their case is successful.
- Medical or Surgical Funding - To be provided for essential surgeries needed due to medical conditions connected with their case. Medical cash advance needs can also be used for doctor visits, travel needs to receive surgery, or to help compensate for lost wages while recovering from medical procedures.
- Free Attorney Consultation - To be provided on a free case evaluation to any victims of mass tort litigations who are unsure if they have a legitimate claim to file. Due to our familiarity in each Mass Tort Litigation, we are able to refer victims -solely at their choice- to one of the most nationally recognized law firms that handles their particular case with great expertise. This will ensure the best opportunity to get the greatest value for their case as well as the quickest settlement.
TO INQUIRE ABOUT ANY OF OUR SERVICES, PLEASE FILL OUT THE PRE-APPLICATION ON THE UPPER RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THIS PAGE OR CALL OUR TOLL-FREE HOTLINE AT: 877.571.0405 WHERE LIVE AGENTS ARE ALWAYS STANDING BY.
Please read our disclosure statement located on our website, which outlines the terms and conditions regarding our various vendor relationships.
MASS TORT SERVICES FOR LAW FIRMS
- Medical Document Retreival Services - MTS is able to provide law firms with a quick and concise method of obtaining pertinent documents for their potential and existing clients alike. We are able to work directly with the plaintiff to obtain the necessary HIPPA forms so that we can streamline the process with the medical facility to quickly obtain the required documents. Due to our expertise in each particular Mass Tort Litigation, our staff is trained to get the most pertinent reports quickly and prepare them for attorney review immediately to ascertain the viability of the case at hand.
- Marketing Services - MTS is able to tailor a detailed and direct marketing program for law firms, specifically on the cases that the firm is most interested in prosecuting. Our years of traditional and digital marketing experience are combined to create a campaign that will maximize leads on target cases and dramatically increase a company’s potential revenue almost overnight.
- Attorney Funding Services - MTS is able to get law firms the needed capital to enter the lucrative world of “Mass Tort Law.” Whether firms are just starting out, changing their business model, or need marketing dollars to enter a new legal representation arena, MTS can assist them with providing the firm the necessary cash flow to finance their operations.
- Mass Tort Consulting Services - MTS can provide law firms with detailed reports on which litigations seem most opportunistic to enter. Based on our relationships with some of the most recognized mass tort lawyers, attendance at national mass tort seminars, and our constant news monitoring, MTS is able to combine this knowledge into awareness of which cases have the best science behind them, and more importantly, which cases have more risks associated with them. Our consulting services save law firms thousands of research hours trying to ascertain which litigations best fit their firm’s retention model.